Baked Cinnamon Apples
Make this simple yet delicious dessert any night of the week. Pop it in the oven when you sit down to dinner, and it will be ready to eat by the time you’ve finished your meal. To partially core apples, we use a coring tool, being careful not to push it through to the bottom of the apple. We then use a grapefruit spoon to dig out the now-separated core.
Write a review
- 1 baking apple, such as Pepin Heights Haralson
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Core apple and place it in the center of a baking pan or sheet. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar; pour mixture into the apple center.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Microwave instructions: Microwave on high for approximately 5 minutes.
- Calories 147; calories from fat 0%; fat 0.3 g; saturated fat 0.1 g; trans fat 0 g; protein 0.5 g; carbohydrates 38.8 g; total sugars 31.5 g; fiber 5.1 g; cholesterol 0 mg; iron 0.3 mg; sodium 2.1 mg; calcium 24.1 mg
Pepin Heights Orchards, Inc https://pepinheights.com/